Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get a quote?
We have designed our website to be as simple and as familiar an experience as you would find on any online shopping site.
- Enter your cartridge/model no. into our Search Box. We will then pull in all the information relevant to that product. The model number will be located on the front of the box. You can also search the Toner Finder located in the top-left of the screen.
- Once you have selected your product, you will need to tell us the condition of the product. Please see our questions on Grading below.
- Add your product to the request list, you can add as many different conditions and products as you need. Fill-in your contact details and send us your list of products.
- Within 48 hours, we will send you a Quoted Price via email, for the products we can accept.
- Once you have accepted our quote, you will be asked to enter you collection address and payment details into our secure online form. We will then arrange for DPD to collect your items from you.
- Once your items have been received by our warehouse team, we will inspect your items. And then initiate a payment via your prefered method of payment.
2. How do I get the items to you?
Once the quote is agreed, we will arrange for collection FREE of charge. We will either collect the toner cartridges in person or we can arrange for DPD to collect the toner cartridges from you. All you need to do is to pack the toner cartridges into a box and tell us where to collect them from.
3. How do I get paid?
We try our very best to offer the fastest payment possible. Payments are generally made within 24 hours of your toners being collected. We can make payments using the following:
- Bank Transfer – Payment for cartridges can be transferred directly into your bank account through a BACS transfer. This is our preferred payment method.
- Cheque – We can either give you a cheque on collection of the toner cartridges, or we can post a cheque to you.
- PayPal – PayPal is a simple way to send and receive money online. You can receive payment for items through PayPal provided you have an email address. It’s free to sign up for a PayPal account, if you do not already have an account go to www.paypal.co.uk and sign up.
4. What type of cartridges do you buy?
We buy genuine OEM cartridges from all manufactures (HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark, Oki, Ricoh, Xerox, and more!). We do not buy Used, Compatible or Remanufactured toner cartridges. All you need to do is fill in an online quotation form telling us the manufacturer & model code of each toner. You must also let us know if any of the packaging is open or damaged as this will affect our valuation. If you supply an accurate description, it will make it easier for us to make your payment promptly.
5. What grades of cartridges do you accept?
We grade all cartridges into 3 separate categories; (A Grade, B Grade and C Grade)
The definition of A Graded Products is as follows:
- A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged, genuine item in its current original retail style box that is manufactured after 2014. The box is in 100% pristine condition, with no marks whatsoever.
The definition of B Graded Products is as follows:
- A brand-new, unused, undamaged, genuine item in its current original retail style box that is manufactured after 2014. The box is in 100% pristine condition, with no marks whatsoever.
- Opened box, but cartridge seal/foil intact. We will not accept cartridges which have had their sealed bags opened.
The definition of C Graded Products is as follows:
- A brand-new, unused, genuine item in its current original retail style box that is manufactured after 2014. The box has cosmetic defects (i.e. label damage/writing/dents on the box etc)
- We will not accept cartridges which have had their sealed bags opened.